Version 3.4.8 (April 29 2018), see in detail here:
Version 3.4.7 (Feb 25 2018), see in detail here:
- Admin error message, if database-update from version 3.4.7 on requires a deactivation-then-activation of the plugin.
- Code for using CURLOPTIONS (esp. HEADER and POSTFIELDS) completely rewritten: If you use CURL-POST/GET-API-Requests and CURLOPTIONS check if all is ok, please.
- New Shortcode-Parameter: maskspecialcharsinjson=no switches off some usually very good handling of JSON (rare JSON needs that)
- New Shortcode-Parameter: httpstatuscodemustbe200=no accepts that some APIs deliver valid and usable JSON and and http-error (ok is 200). Without that the plugins says: No http-ok from the API, hence ignore JSON.
- Several Bugfixes: Templatemanager, sorting JSON with twig-extension, use of CURL-Options
Version 3.4.6 (Dec 30 2017), see in detail here:
- Building API-URL: twig-code possible in "url". Pass GET-/POST-values to URL. The new Shortcode-Parameter "urlparam4twig" defines, what Input-Names are passed to the Plugin.
- Improved Template-Manager: Put most of the Shortcode-Parameters into the Template. So you can call the API by [jsoncontentimporterpro id=NO] avoiding a long list of Shortcode-Parameters
- Support of jsonrpc-feeds
- If JSON contains special characters like a dash, dollar etc. those are masked in JSON. Hence the twig-template must use these masks like "_symbol_slash_" or "_symbol_at_"
- new twig-extension: "converthex23ascii" available, e.g. needed for some JSON-data coming along as hex-data.
- Minor bugfixes
- building API-URL: twig-code possible in "urladdparam" and "curloptions" - e.g. set datestamp in URL
- creating custom posts out of JSON: twig-code possible in "customfields" and "title" (both part of the JSON needed when creating)
- new twig-extension: "base64encode" available, e.g. needed for some API-authentication (then to be used with twig-code in curloptions)
- Minor bugfixes
more on updates