Version 3.4.11 (January 14 2019), see in detail here:
Version 3.4.10 (December 4 2018), see in detail here:
- plugin suggests you twig-templatecode: If there is no twig-template: the plugin looks into the JSON and suggests a template displaying the whole data
- better creating custom-post-types: when creating custom-post-types you can use twig-code in the title, slug, custom fields and in the template. with the placeholder #SQM# you can add ' in custom-field-values when creating custom-post-types. E. g. this is needed when you want to format data there (like date or number)
- better caching-handling: via the plugin-option "Settings" you now can switch of the twigcacher (which was previous always on) and clear the cache completely (see "Check Installation", previous the twigcache wasn't cleared)
- bugfix 1: converting XML now works in more situations
- bugfix 2: Check JCI-template-db if flag is not set. If ok set flag. Then an unneded error warning vanishs.
- bugfix 3: when using displayapireturn=1 (wrap api-response in JSON if API does not give JSON) and the API gives 0 this failed before. E. g. this is needed if an API gives pure imagedata.
- rearranged code for better handling (twig, cache, debug-messages)
- plugin ok with wp 5.0.3
- bugfix 1: shortcode in widget-text of sidebar only if PHP < 7.2
- bugfix 2: Improved fixing invalid JSON (shortcode parameter trytohealjson=yes together with parser=twig) - use this when an API delivers invalid JSON