Get data like JSON, render it with a template and display livedata on your WordPress site!
The plugin parses almost any JSON-, CSV-, XML-feed and allows you to display all data on your website: Import data from an API / Webservice to display it on your website.
Create Custom Pages out of JSON and Custom Post Types:
- Generate lots of Custom Post Pages with Custom Post Fields (CPF) and Taxonomies out of a Custom Post Types, defined by Pods, Toolset or with the WordPress-pages/posts
- Use these Custom Post together with Elementor to create datadriven-websites!
- Generation with Shortcode: Step-by-Step Explanation
- Generation with twig-code: Step-by-Step Explanation
- Increase you’re user’s, customer’s and fan’s interest by providing updated and relevant data everytime they visit your site
- Save time by using the JSON Content Importer to display dynamic, search engine crawlable content in the look and feel that matches your website and improve your SEO
Real life examples:
- 1st example: Show data from Wikipedia.org in your WordPress (see also at api.json-content-importer.com):
- 2nd example: Jenny is managing the WordPress-website of a local public library. She’d like to add a list of the currently nationwide best selling books.
Herefore, she has two options: to manually update this list every now and then – or to simply connect her WordPress to a datasource providing this list.
The second option is much more convenient: Read more on how Jenny spared herself hours and hours of work over the months with this plugin.
Is a certain API compatible?
If you have an focus on a API you ask yourself: Is this plugin of any help using this special API?
The answer is: Maybe, that depends…
Complex applications can be created with the PRO-Version of the plugin and an API:
Have a look onto the Supportpage for this Plugin with a growing collection of APIs and typical API-situations.
If you’re still unsure: Drop a message!
Ask your questions and get support: Click here and post your needs at https://jsoncontentimporter.freshdesk.com
Free and PRO-Plugin
This Website supports both the free and PRO-Version and shows how to run both versions: compare both
Feel free to include great data on your website without needing to spend a cent and freely use the free plugin for personal or commercial projects without any strings attached.
64 Ratings: 98%
Free Plugin: Getting Started
PRO-Plugin: All free features plus…
- Support and ongoing development
- handling of a wider range of JSON-feeds / APIs
- enhanced template engine: the plugin-own engine is better, the famous twig-engine is the PRO-alternative
- template-manager: store templates independent of pages
- display as widget at the sidebar or footer
- build applications: select JSON-feed on the fly
- create WordPress-Pages
- third-party shortcodes work inside the jsoncontentimporter-shortcode
- but: you have to purchase a licence – which has to be renewed yearly – licences prior to Dec 30 2017 are valid without timelimits
- no risk: full refund within 14 days after purchase – without any questions
- and a lot more…
- Last update on September 20 2022 with version 3.7.3
- Download PRO-version