Installing the plugin is easy – both the free and the pro-version.
Free version, Way 1:
- Search “JSON” at your “Plugin > Add new” page
- Click Install at “JSON Content Importer”
- Activate Plugin
Free version, Way 2:
For detailed installation instructions, please read the standard installation procedure for WordPress plugins.
- Login to your WordPress installation
- Install plugin by uploading json-content-importer.zip to
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu.
- Click on “JSON Content Importer” / “JSON Content Importer PRO” menu entry in the left bar: basic caching-settings and more instructions about usage.
- Cache folder: WP_CONTENT_DIR.’/cache/jsoncontentimporter’ (pro-version: “jsoncontentimporterpro”). So “WP_CONTENT_DIR.’/cache/'” must be writable for the webserver / http-daemon. The plugin checks this and might abort the process with an error-message like “dir is missing” or “not writeable”. If so: check permissions of the directories.
- Select licence at here. There is a free 14 daytest licence.
- You get an zip-file: Install it just like described above “Way 2”
- Check the plugin-option-tab “Check installation”: This shows you if your wordpress/php… is ok for the PRO-plugin.